Not much change, but there's no complaints about that.
There are a few things that make me sick; the smell of raw meat ( no matter what the date is I swear it's gone rancid); this has got to be the worst. Actually after thinking about raw meat I don't think I want to go on about things that make me sick.
I haven't really craved too many things either; tangerine juice from Trader Joes, cherries, and sour dough english muffins are about the only things I can't live without. I would live on those three foods right now if I could!
There's also the issue of psyco chic and the weeping woman. These are two personalites that I have developed. I would say it's rare for them to surface, but every once in a while it's hard to hold them back. Pray for Blair that these alter egos would stay clear from our home.
Well that's all for now. I saw the doctor last week and he said everything is good. In 3 weeks I go back and we get to listen to the heart beat (Lord willing)! I am SO excited for that appointment!
1 comment:
We give you permission to use any of the following, regardless of gender: Samson, Daisy, Jonah, Bob or Heidi... Love you guys & can't BELIEVE that Blair Boy is having a baby!! xoxoxo... Heidi
Post a Comment