There are certain ones I understand - like cut back on caffeine - the saddest one of all!
So I ask my Dr. (who will remain nameless in case people would like to disagree with him) what should I really not eat or drink. I expect him to parrot what the books say, but he responds "stay away from alcohol and drugs." That's it? What about death by lunch meat? What about telling me the dangers of my favorite sushi restaurant? What about the effect of my beloved Coffee Bean? Nope. Nothing. Apparently he is really relaxed on the whole food dangers thing.
So, in honor of my Dr. (who still will remain nameless) Kat and I celebrated at Marina Sushi in Ventura - my FAVORITE sushi restaurant. I felt a little guilty after eating it though - even though I took most of the raw fish off. So I decide for the baby and my own piece of mind I may stay clear from sushi for the rest of the pregnancy. But, man it was good!
1 comment:
you guys are too cute! hope you had fun, and congratulations. i'm sure avila will be the delight of your hearts!
Post a Comment