It's not that I'm miserable or even uncomfortable...amazingly I still don't feel that pregnant unless I'm having a little Braxston Hicks here and there. It's just that now that we have all this beautiful stuff I'm just ready to get this show on the road! I just want to meet her and hold her. But we'll just keep waiting.
Here is my favorite Sea World Picture. Me, Blair and the cow of the Sea - the Manatee....See the similarities between me and the Sea cow. Lately I think me and the Sea cow have a lot more in common!
Here are some more fun pictures of us at Sea World
Can you believe that Blair fed a string ray! He's like a young Crocodile Hunter (Steve Erwin).
I passed on feeding the sting rays - actually I tried to feed them, but I got too scared and dropped the fish in the water. Petting and feeding Dolphins on the other hand was a whole different story. I would have jumped in and played with them if I wouldn't have been arrested or attacked by a trainer.
The boys ended a long day at Sea World with Budweiser free tastings (don't worry they didn't drink any Bud or Bud light)
we ended the day with hot chocolate and no contractions!

All together, it was a great trip.
All together, it was a great trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment