Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pre Engagement Photos


Love at first sight. Look at that little cougar, trying to hold his hand already!


Who needs arranged marriages when the Lord is clearly working in her heart already. Giving her a love for little O. Then again she tried to grab all the boys hands, faces and feet at the resolved conference this weekend. What does that say about my sweet little girl. Oh no, we're in trouble! Hey at least she knows how to pick them!


Little Owen Hervey


"Only a few more years........"

3 comments:

2wildtrout said...

Ummm, Landon doesn't hang with "free spirited" hippies.
What nerve! Even posting photos and everything. Landon is officially single --- ladies, watch out as chunky thighs will be on the look-out for his new bride.

The Wolfepack Chronicles said...

Aw! That is so cute! I am so excited to see that your friends got their baby. I kinda feel like a stalker but I totally check Kat's blog all the time. I almost cried at her most recent post with Owen.

Anonymous said...

I like the last picture- Avila is totally staring @ Owen!