Happy Halloween from our zoo to yours!Blair and I dressed as zoo keepers......sometimes I don't think that is too far from reality either. Some may not call 2 cats, a dog and a baby and proper zoo, but when you compare job descriptions they're not that different
- feed the animals
- pick up/clean up their poo
- teach the animals tricks
- encourage the animals to perform and entertain others
- keep the animals happy
- bathe the animals
That's my day...just change the word animals to Avila, Maverick, Lunchbox, and Spaz
I'll have to add these credentials to my resume.
1 comment:
So cute!! I love the monkey costume and the fact that you and Blair dressed up too! How fun! :)
I wanted to let you know my father-in-law is now the assist. sup of personnel and he is looking into the level 2 credential thing because I think the state is changing the requirements (possibly eliminating it) so I am waiting to hear what he finds out. Are you still wanting to start asap?
Post a Comment