Friday, August 27, 2010

Daily Mercies

Today I was reminded of Gods daily mercies to us while I was on a walk with the girls

I am so thankful to the Lord for the love He has given Avila for her new sister. Although she occasionally likes to steal Emma's socks and put them on her own hands, I catch her constantly through out the day doing sweet things for her sister. She loves to hold her hand and talk to her. Here she is in the stroller having a "conversation" with Emma. Sometimes I find them both making unintelligible noises to each other seeming to know what the other is saying. Avila will start laughing at something Emma "said" and both are entertained for the next 5 minutes. Today Avila decided to bring Emma every one of her favorite toys. I turned to see Emma covered in toys and a blanket. I tried to get a picture, but I figured I should help Emma not suffocate before trying to find the camera.
I am so thankful for my girls! They bring me so much joy each day.

No comments: