



Well it's still a couple days until Halloween, but I thought I would give the girls a little practice "begging" for candy. Avila being the spirited girl that she is walked up and down the sidewalk downtown waving and smiling at every person who passed by. The stores were open late tonight giving out candy to trick-or-treaters. Avila walked into every store, flashed a big grin and said the magic words "trick-or-treat!". Emma on the other hand used every bit of sign language and grunting to express how bad she wanted candy too. One store owner gave them each at least 10 pieces of candy each just because she loved carrying on a conversation with Avila. I'm learning she will talk to anyone about ANYTHING if candy is involved.
We made it home with a good amount of candy. Avila and Emma each got to eat 2 pieces, while mommy got to eat 2 for her, 2 for the new baby and .......... yes I even ate 2 for Brewer. The night is still young and Blair is on a fishing trip. Maybe I'll have to eat a few for the cats too. I can't forget about the cats.
No comments:
Post a Comment