While we were at Gap Maternity Kat seemed to have gain a little weight. Personally I think it may have been the small coffee from Starbucks that put her over the edge, but who am I to judge?
Seriously who is the pregnant one here? So I had to show her what's up!
Gap Maternity was fun and as you can see we enjoyed the fake prego belly. It was crazy to see what I will look like in just a few months! Wait 'till Blair see's this picture. Too bad I didn't send it to him while he was in Alaska and didn't know any better. Mission accomplished for those of you who were worried. New pants with LOTS of elastic. I'm a little nervous I could get used to all this. I think I'm in love with the elastic waist!
1 comment:
Haha, yay for maternity clothes! Anna and I did the same thing when we went maternity clothes shopping for her.
Post a Comment