Well, I know I haven't posted in a while, but there's not much to post about. Except for my belly growing more like a basketball every day; I don't seem to "feel" pregnant. This leads me to the topic I wanted to discuss....What is it supposed to feel like while you're pregnant? I get asked "how are you feeling?" at least once a day. Not a strange question in itself, but the look of pitty on the faces of the people asking always catches me off guard. My response is always..."fine" I'm not sure what people are expecting as an answer. I feel like I did before I was pregnant; maybe just a little larger. I'm waiting for the looks of pitty to make sense. I'm waiting to answer with a face of exhaustion that deserves the pittiful face of the person asking the quesion. I'm defeniatly not complaining here, just waiting for it all to make sense. I'm thrilled that I haven't FELT pregnant just yet.
Don't feel bad if you've already asked me how I'm feeling, but atleast for now know that I'm feeling just fine.
There are a few concerns that I have, only becuase they don't match the pregnancy book. I don't have much of an appetite and I don't feel baby kicks. I feel movement frequently, like little bits of rolling around in there and little flutters around my ribs, but that's about it. I'm guess it's just the baby's position. If she's still breech, then it would make sense in my head that the kicks are hitting my cushion and don't stand out to me as actual kicks like everyone talks about.
We see Dr. Green in one week, and knowing him he will say, "you're fine." He might even tell me to go eat more sushi and stop worrying so much!
1 comment:
Hi there! It has been a while(24-27yrs) since I was pregnant. I guess I too didnt 'feel' alot different either then. However I just remember how 'special' I felt, in general. It seemed that people just treated me differently. They smiled at me more and just seemed more curtious maybe. I especially felt that I must be special, and Dan too, because God had blessed us to be mother & Father of two of His wonderful precious ones. You two are VERY special also and we love you. (Michelle, you have an amazing writing ability!)
Post a Comment