Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Well this was Maverick's last Halloween being the our only baby. I don't think he will be very disappointed to give the attention and the costumes to the new baby to come! At least the costume part, right!

We went trick-or-treating with Ariana (our new foster daughter), Nate & Lisa, and Maverick. It's amazing the change that has happened since I went trick-or-treating, or maybe it's because of neighborhood is filled with old people, but there were not that many house with their lights on passing out candy. Either way we came home with enough candy to make us all fat in a couple of weeks.
Halloween was fun at work too. I dressed as Ray our custodian at Brekke. He was stoked to be twins for the day! Kat decided to be a chicken. A laughed every time I sae her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha... that is so cool that you dressed like your custodian... what a cool idea :-)
Luke and your doggie were twins for Halloween, how cute. Luke was so tired from all the partying at school that after the pumpkin patch train ride he crashed so no trick or treating for him this year. :-(

Your pregnant tummy is SO adorable... what a great pregnant gal you make! :-)

Love you!
Karen