Saturday, November 1, 2008

Harvest festival at the Edwards house


The Harvest festival at church got canceled today because of torrential down pours this morning. The rain let up after one o'clock so Amy and I decided to have a mini harvest festival at our house. 6 kids, paint, balloons, and dart - I love that we both thought nothing of the chaos to come. We had so much fun, and from the looks of it so did our kids! Even Avila threw in a kick or two!


Don't be fooled, it started out calm and sweet.......

....but eventually every one got a little paint crazy!
It was a really fun evening. After all the kids got hosed off we all sat on the front porch and had dinner. The evening ended with a great wrestling competition where everyone ended up winners. The definition of winners being used here is that no onr got hurt! Who would have thought it had rained all night and morning that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of us together. Notice Aiden in the background. That pretty much sums up the night!--Amy