
I have to do what in a couple of weeks? Ummmmm, I'm not sure about this any more!

Ok, well maybe I'm ready. Holding a baby right now would be much more fun than just holding my belly.

I'm sure Blair would rather be kissing our little girl right now, rather than my belly too.

We don't even know her, but we love her already.

It all started with a kiss.......

.......and four 1/2 years of learning to laugh at each other. When your giant beer belly is hanging out of a wife-beater, there's not much else to do, but laugh with each other. Blair is hoping that we never have to laugh at his.
Thank you Chet and Kat Hervey for the beautiful photos!
You are a blessing to our family.
1 comment:
I love little Avila, and doing those pics were some of the funnest we've done! HO HO HO!
Post a Comment