Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another favorite photo

I just love it when she's awake and alert like this. You can't tell, but her shirt says I love daddy and she does. Her favorite is when he sings to her. It puts her to sleep at night; mommy too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, She is just precious! I know she will bring you many sleepless nights...but they are worth it! I can tell she is already bringing you much joy. Isn't it just amazing?

Anonymous said...

This picture brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart. We are so happy and blessed with you guys. Love Grammie Patsy

Kate Kootstra said...

Michelle, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Your mom passed on your blogging info and when the page came up I couldn't help but cry! She is absolutely GORGEOUS! I am so happy for you! :)
Kate

The Lunsfords said...

I have to admit, I got a little choked up when I saw your little girl, too! She is adorable!! Somehow seeing you guys with a little girl makes it seem more real that we're having one, too! :) Congrats!!!

Jennie Kay