So I have to admit one of my biggest fears of becoming a mom was not the labor and delivery, it was what to do with a newborn when we got home. I honestly thought I would be bored out of my mind. And although there are MANY slow points to my day; nothing like life in an autism classroom, I find so much joy in just talking to little Avila. Learning all her little facial expressions and finding amazement in the way she has grown in just one week. I am loving being a mom.
Here are some photos for everyone to enjoy. Nothing too exciting. Let's all remember she if only a week and a half old, so she is still a blob in cute clothes.
Here she is at one day old. Actually to be honest I think she is only a few hours old in this picture.
This is her in her going home outfit. I was tired of being in the hospital so we left a day early. I think all of us were ready to be home and sleep in our own bed!
Even the baby was ready for her own bed too. This was right after we got home. She didn't stay in the bed too long. She was too cute to leave just laying there.
The happy family a couple days after being home. This picture was before Avila learned it was a good thing to sleep during the night. We were a little tired at this point. But we are happy...overjoyed even, to tell everyone that we are going on 6 nights in a row that she has only woken up one time to eat. This is a reason to give thanks! Sleep!
"I'm ready for my close up"
Already trying to be a baby Gap model thanks to the many adorable outfits everyone bought.
Already trying to be a baby Gap model thanks to the many adorable outfits everyone bought.
She loves her time with daddy! Blair is already teaching her to stand. She'll be playing soccer in no time! No rush, Blair just wants her to be ready.
1 comment:
And we love her too!
Post a Comment