Monday, February 2, 2009

Movie Time!!!

Here are a few movies of little Avila the only a mother and a few grandma's could love. WARNING: they may be a little boring to some. Not much but a moving blog and my voice in the back ground narrating.

Enjoy.

This first video is Avila and Maverick meeting for the first time. Maverick still isn't all that interested in her. The only time he takes notice of her is when she is crying. This is when his papa Maverick instincts take over. No matter where I am, when she start crying he will run to me and back to the baby until I pick her up. It's so cute. She's his new puppy.



This is one of my favorite videos because I think she is SO cute when she is just waking up. She makes the most precious little noises and faces.


More videos to come.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo adorable...love the waking up video and little noises. Papa Wolfe makes noises when he wakes up too, but they aren't as cute!!
Grandma Patti

Anonymous said...

hi Blair and Michelle: I LOVED these videos! I am sooo glad I stopped by the blog today to see. Yes, Avi is a star!! Thanks for the kisses!! I love you too!!:} Grammy Poots

Beth said...

so precious! it goes by fast... record, record, record!!!