Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hospital Update


Avila got unhooked from her constant IV drip on Saturday. So in honor of this big event I went home and brought her vibrating chair with her beloved cow. It was so cute to see her get excited about her "reunion" with cow.

Not being attached to the constant IV drip has been nice because we are able to get up and walk around the room with her. It came a perfect time because the same day they took her off the IV was day the Lord blessed us with a much larger hospital room (one of the perks of being a long term patient). With this large room we don't really fee like were in the hospital; I actually am pretending we are in a hotel on vacation. It's a relaxing place where the hotel attendants (nurses) bring you unlimited juice or water and all meals are provided as well. It's an all-inclusive hotel minus the alcohol! It's too bad the hotel doesn't have a pool or any access to the outside, but at least there's a TV and Internet. I'm sure I've gained 10 pounds already from all this inactivity. Apparently the same is happening to Avila. She's gained a pound already since we've been here. She's becoming a bit of a fatty. Praise the Lord for a healthy baby!!!





No comments: