
So we have realized that our daughter is the most happy when she's naked! It doesn't matter what the temperature is outside she goes from crying to giggles when she's running around the house in her birthday suit + diaper. Blair is already imagining the talks we will have to have with her about modesty. But for now we enjoy the silliness that naked time brings out in her. Bath time around here is looked forward to by both Blair and I because her smile and giggles are most contagious then. I keep thinking it can't get better than this, but I know it will. But for now I'm content to be where I'm at; loving every minute of being a mom. Thankful that I have a healthy, smiley little girl. We'll deal with the modestly talk later.
4 comments:
Such an adorable photo!
so cute!!!!!
Yay - you're going to have to have a talk with her. I don't want to find her showing Landon her underpants behind the slide on the playground. :) Our boy is very modest and screams like a banchee when his clothes come off.
Takes after her Papa Wolfe!!
Post a Comment