Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Bube Tube

Well she's 4 months old and already she is tuned into pop culture. Here she is preparing for her American Idol audition and Baby Einstein appearance. We always said we wouldn't have her watch TV, but she's a huge fan of a few shows. She LOVES music - so Baby Einstein and American Idol are her favorites. Ellen is also a favorite. We watch it everyday while she's eating lunch with Auntie Brynne. I have never seen a baby mesmerized for an hour with a TV show - leave it to my daughter to love TV!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ethan watches TV too. I think he started showing preference around the same age as Avila. Whenever there is a musical number on TV or someone singing he stops whatever he is doing to watch. I don't see anything wrong with it! Maybe the kids will start their own band or something!

The Wolfepack Chronicles said...

Haha she is a funny baby. I cant believe how big she is already! And I love that cupcake shirt, so cute.

Unknown said...

HAHA I love your comments on the video, you have trained her well alright! Is that 2nd video of Blair trying to train Avila's voice to be a singer on American Idol someday or just him messing around? Either way I laughed pretty hard at these videos and I think the people at my office know I'm not really "making spreadsheets" for work right now.