
Today was our 2nd attempt at playing in the pool. I know what you're all thinking - she's only 4 months. I know, but it was a hot day and mom wanted to have an excuse to get a tan and play in the water. The first attempt was last week and the water was straight from the hose and definitely to cold for her taste. Today the pool had sat in the sun all day and was as warm as a bath by this afternoon.

She loved floating in her bumbo chair (not a true flotation device, but it did a good job) playing with her toys while mom enjoyed laying out by the pool.
All in all it was a great day! Pool day was a success for both of us! Many more will follow, trust me!
3 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one to buy a kiddie pool for myself :)
so life is pretty tough for the two of you, huh? lol sounds like my ideal day!
She really is too stinkin' cute. Landon's going to have to get rid of his terrible baby acne if he ever wants to win her heart!
Post a Comment