Thursday, July 23, 2009

Almost 7 months old!!!


More summer pictures!!!! I'm trying to keep good on my promise to post pictures as frequently as Kat.....I'm doing my best!!!
Not walking just yet, but she sure wants to. Last week she learned how to pull herself up, yet still can't roll over. She's decided to focus on walking and skip crawling all together. She still HATES to be on her tummy more than 5 minutes. I will admit that after a few minutes of her laughing and being proud of herself she landed flat on the ground...not so happy then. but she got right back up, that's out girl!
This is her celebrating that mom and dad have been married for 5 years!!! Thanks Grammy Patsy for the gift card! Avila may not have eaten, but she liked the free necklace they gave her.
Obviously mom and dad are more amused than the baby.
All that play makes a baby tired. She is so cute!!!

2 comments:

SomisSurferGirl said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter is the cutest ever!!! Luvu Avi and Blair and Michelle (Grammie)