Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hawaii Pics #2

DAY 1

Where would be the first place you would go if you had 4 days to spend in Hawaii? The hotel pool of course! Well, that where we started Blair disappointment and Avila's excitement. She would have lived in that pool if we would have let her. Blair ...I mean Avila...also got a new hat while we were out there. The baby dropped it into the water, so he was drying it off. What a good dad.
***note to "water diaper" makers*** Some children are smaller than the small and sometimes little surprises can come floating out! Good thing the life guards didn't see Avila's little present float to the top of the pool before I did. I made sure to get out of the pool before I yelled.....grosse! Poop! Just kidding. I quickly hid all evidence and decided swim time was over.


Next stop.....the beach directly outside the hotel. No waves, but a nice family photo opportunity. Grandma Patty is the excellent photographer!

This is Sandys beach. The boys had fun rolling around in the waves, while us girls got a little tan.
DAY 2
Sharks Cove.....Look below to the last post to read more about these shark infested waters. j/k

This is a picture right before she tried to get away with eating the rock. She understands "no", but doesn't understand yet to try to eat rocks when we AREN"T looking at her.

The famous pipeline! No waves, but at least Avila can make Owen and Landon jealous that she was there first. I think this was her favorite beach. There was a little pool of water that she could just sit and play in. Then the tide came up and knocked her over......play time was over after that.

DAY 3
On the boat headed to Pearl Harbor.

My mom is beautiful. I loved this picture of her so I had to add it.
Grandma Patty

Thank you Papa Wolfe for a beautiful vacation. Love you!

No comments: