
This is how I found her this morning. Covered in stuffed animals and blankets strewn every where. Not sure what she was up to in the middle of the night, but from the looks of it this morning she must have had a good time!

Did she really ever have a choice of liking skating/surfing having Blair as a dad, living in Ventura, and being named after a beach. Like she was really ever going to become a chess player. No offense to those that like chess, I bet it's fun

She got her very own cell phone. This one needs to last her until she's 18 years old.

She totally has a little scrunch smile like her mommy. Love it!
1 comment:
O' our sweet little Avi!!! She is the most precious '8'mo old ever!! I can't believe she is almost a year and here she looks like she is standing. How is she doing with this by the way? She will be off and walkin soon. luvuguys so much. Grammie
Post a Comment