Everyone had warned me, but I foolishly didn't listen......she's walking and unstopable and I get the new job of following behind her trying to stop her from splitting her head open. She walks like an 99 year old man; shuffleing her feet everywhere she wants to go. Today I got tired of doing circles around the house so I took her outside to walk along the sidewalk. I think she almost took off at a sprint. She can now take about 15-20 steps before she forgets what she's doing and falls. She cries every time you pick her up, not because she's hurt, but becuase she is afraid I might take her away from her favorite new toy. We call it the "walker".Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Oh no!
Everyone had warned me, but I foolishly didn't listen......she's walking and unstopable and I get the new job of following behind her trying to stop her from splitting her head open. She walks like an 99 year old man; shuffleing her feet everywhere she wants to go. Today I got tired of doing circles around the house so I took her outside to walk along the sidewalk. I think she almost took off at a sprint. She can now take about 15-20 steps before she forgets what she's doing and falls. She cries every time you pick her up, not because she's hurt, but becuase she is afraid I might take her away from her favorite new toy. We call it the "walker".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. I can't believe she is walking. Gavin has taken a few steps here and there, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet.
Hilarious! She is so cute! :)po
Wow! That sounds like so much fun. We're not quite there yet. Gavin has taken a few steps here and there but hasn't quite picked up the concept yet. Soon I'm afraid.
Post a Comment