#10 - The nice workers at Trader Joe's give out free balloons! What a treat!

#9 - Going to the park with mom is SOOO much more fun now that I can walk on the equipment. I don't just have to sit in the swing and smile for the camera.

#8 - Taking all the the books off the shelf at a used book store is hours of enjoyment. In the 30 minutes Blair was looking for a book I watched her take at least 35 books off the shelf. She was thrilled and I had of course given up on trying to keep them ON the shelf. They're already used books, what more damage can a 9 month old do?

#7 Quality family fun; dad looking for a book, mom taking pictures and baby destroying a used book store.

#6 Snuggling up with a new/slightly used book that mom bought at the used book store. Like daddy says, you can never have too many books.

#5 - seeing how fast I can walk from one end of the crib to the other and back again and again and again.

#1 - Singing in the rain! We sat outside on the porch for at least 30 minutes while Avila talked to the rain, walked back and forth and rubbed the leaves of the plant. She LOVES to be outside. She is just like her father!



No comments:
Post a Comment