
I, ALL BY MYSELF, installed new headlight lamps in the truck! I could have only done that for this week and still felt accomplished! the baby notices the license plate frame also needs to be fixed, that will be next weeks project.

We go to the park....a lot. She recently has become obsessed with grabbing handfuls of sand and letting it fall through her fingers. So cute.

Another fun day at the park.
In case anyone needed a reminder for why we live in Ventura.......this is the view from the park.I love it!

We sit on the porch and wait for daddy to get home. While waiting Avila likes to yell across the street to the many leaves moving in the wind. She also enjoys barking at any of the cats she sees in our yard (usually just spazz and lunchbox)
This is a video of her playing with the sand. I took it from my phone. Sorry you'll have to watch it with your head cocked to one side.
You'll notice I left out the parts about cleaning house, doing laundry, picking up dog poopy, changing baby poopy, and all that sort of fun stuff. Who wants to look at pictures of that!




3 comments:
Avila is so totally rockin' those shoes!
This is great Michelle!! I love the 'play by play' action commentaries. Our girly is soooo wonderful. I have to say she is stylin too!! We love you and your family and are excited to see it grow!! I am so sorry that you and Avi won't be there the whole time when I vist the 4th-8th, but we will see you on Thanksgiving too. Brynne wants me then so she can tell me @ Europe. Anyway I love you and God loves you more.luv Grammie
haha, she takes after her Uncle Stephen, he barks too! :o)
Post a Comment