Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christmas Vacation

Well, like I mentioned earlier Avila was sick over the vacation, so the 3 of us stayed at home together. 3 days of vacation actually went by slowly and we were able to enjoy each other as a family.

We watch A LOT of movies! I am extremely thankful for Baby Einstein. And although I had Mozart stuck in my head every waking moment, it kept Avila happy and rested.
The cat loved having us home with a sick baby. The baby's room was always the warmest place in the house. It was a warm, lazy weekend for everyone; even the cats.
Once she started feeling better we made her do all her chores!!! Just kidding, this is her new favorite activity. Unloading the clean or dirty dishes onto the floor. One day she'll get the hang of it. Sick or not, when she heard the dishes being loaded she came full speed to help.

No comments: