
Here is Avila's first official blog picture! I'm sure there will be many more to come! this is our favorite from the sonogram. If you can't make out the image on the right is her little face and on the left is her arm and hand! The sonogram went perfectly. 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 head.....all the essentials are where they should be!
It was the most amazing experience to watch her little heart beating in her body on the monitor! It amazes me that in 18 weeks this little life has formed in me!

7 comments:
She's soo cute, well its kinda hard to tell, but i know she is! Yay! I am so excited!
-Aunt Megan
Congratulations, friend!
MICHELLE!!!!! Oh my word I let out an involuntary scream when I read this. So happy for you and Blair.
CONGRATS! We are so happy for you three! Praise God. Evelyn can't wait to meet little Avila! We could have an Evie and an Avie :-)and then people could really get confused :-)
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! Back to Baby Girl shopping!
Yay!! I'm so glad I found your blog! Congrats on your little girl!!! That is so exciting! Miss you...
Jennie Kay
Congratulations guys! We are so excited for you.
Post a Comment