Monday, July 20, 2009

Water baby

showering in the sink is one of our new favorite past times. Actually anything in warm water seems to be a hit with Avila. Today was the first time she was allowed to sit up in the sink and play with the faucet water. She was mesmerized. It was pretty cute. Now there is even more of a reason to wash the dishes! Hey, maybe in a few years Avila might think it's fun to wash dishes herself. I think I will start doing a little cheer every time I go to wash dishes, then she'll think it's something to look forward to doing!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute & I love your commentary about future water bills! Hour power showers!

SomisSurferGirl said...

oh my word that is adorable! love it!

Two Cent Sparrow said...

love this! She really is such a little water baby.

Patti said...

Growing up in a household without a bath tub, I also enjoyed sink bathing!! Throw in some plastic dishes and a brush and she'll never know where she got her infatuation for dish washing!

The Lunsfords said...

Oh she is so cute!! We need to arrange a meeting for Avila & Karis so they can officially begin their friendship. In the meantime I'll show Karis these videos so she can start to get to know her.

Sarah said...

She is so cute